Monday, January 27, 2014

My first prom ever was super exciting. I had a smal group of my date and I and my best friend and her date. We had both just moved schools our junior year and had instantly bonded as the new girls. Not that it should matter but her date and boyfriend still to this day is black. The school we went to was rich white snobby farmers. The girls in this school thought if you didnt wear the hottest brands of jeans and wear the right shoes then you couldnt hang with them. it was a small school only about a hundred or so in my graduating class so there werent alot of friend options. SO my prom group was small but it had everyone in it I wanted. we went to the dance and we had a good time with our small group and a few other friendly acquaintances there and then we got ready for after prom. At after prom is when things got catty. Now understand my friend and I and her date were having a great time playing geames with ourselves minding our own business when we noticed a group of these bitchy snobs following us around. It was known that I ddint put up with any cattiness and I would flat out call a girl out and be like why are you being a bitch? so I went to the vending machine leaving my friend and her date alone and about 4 minute later im looking around for them and cant find them anywhere! finally I find my friend crying and her date is outside ready to leave. One of those bitchy girls had asked why she brought a niger to their prom. Long story short I dumped my energy drink all over this girl and it was awesome. She tried to hit me but didnt so it wasnt much of a fight but at Ballard it was considered a fight.

1 comment:

  1. Reading your post I was reminded of the candidness experienced in many high schools. When I went to get my High School Transcript to enroll in college I was amazed at the way the girls acted in the hallways. I suppose after I had been out of school for 12 years I had forgotten how immature they can be and how hateful some are too!

    I am glad you got to go to prom (too many girls don't) however, I wish you would have had a better time. However, pouring a drink down the mean girls dress had to be pretty exciting!

    ReplyDelete