Monday, January 27, 2014

Last Night In Ames Iowa

My last night in Ames was bitter sweet. I had decided in a week to leave all my friends and my two jobs and most importantly my ex boy friend behind. I was moving to live with my dad in Missouri. I was losing the freedom of having my own apartment so my last night in ames was spent consuming large quantities of vodka and sunny d. It started off well I wore a really revealing outfit my ex would never have approved of and went to a party with one of his best friends there so I could be sure he would hear about my shenanigans, and danced and had a great time. then about one am hit and I fell down the stairs and my friends were like oh man shes done and proceeded to walk me across the street to my apartment.   I was walked across the street and put in bed and forgotten about. The next thing I know I am face down in the lawn of my apartment building with a small white dogg licking my face an a group of asians standing over me asking if im ok. One of them is on the phone with 911 and i hear them saying she is face down and wasnt moving. I try to get up and assure them I am alright but I only succeeded in turning over and flopping back down. From out of no where my roommate appears and is taking me back inside except the cops show up right about that time. The cops were super nice and didnt write me a ticket or anything. The nice officer helped me up three flights of stairs and tucked me into bed and told me to stay in bed and go to sleep. I did for alittle while, then I got this idea in my head that I needed to see my ex boyfriend right then!! I knew I couldnt drive so my next rational thought was Hey ill wall to where he is! so I set off down lincoln way which is comparable to sushine or battlefield here in springfield wearing underwear and no shoes determinded to find Brandon. Two nice young men saw me and walked me to their house as I couldnt remember the way back to my house and I woke up the next morning wearing very large sweats and sleeping on a strange persons couch. I felt like I had had a very strange dream, except it wasnt a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment