Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I am terrified of spiders. They scare me more then anything else. Thier leggs are freaky and htey move in an unnatural way. when I see one my heart backflips and I run away screaming. I have used hair spray to freeze spiders before if ther wasnt anyone else home to kill it for me. once there was a spider living in the coner of my room on the ceiling and I wouldnt go in my room for an entire weeek unitl I was positive it was killed. theres a saying that says you eat threee spiders in your sleep during your life time and I think i would literally have a heart attack and die if i woke up to a spider in my mouth. just the thought of their creappy little bodies skittering across my bed is enough to make me shiver. big or small i hate spiders. fear is defined by spiders. if you look up fear in the dictionary then you will see a big picture of a nasty spider next to it. fear is irrational but fear of spiders isnt because they can killl you if they bite you so its totally ok to be fearful of them. also they can bite you and make your hand or arm swell up or whereever they bit you at. thats a pretty great reson to be scared of them. spiders in the dark are worse like if you see a spider and all of a sudden the power goes out, panic ensues!!!!!! thats like my worst nightmare. i would probabkly burn the house down to make sure the spider didnt get on me. one time i was in my dads truck and i have long hair but it ws up in a bun and i felt it touch my should and i brushed it off and the relization that my hair was on top of my head hit me and i slowly looked over and in the dim light i swear to god there was a spider about half the size of my hand sitting on the back of the seat and i immediat.ly start screaming and trying to get out of the two door truck and his girlfiend started screaming when i did and threw open the door good thing we had just parked at our apartment and she was scared because she said my scream was a spider scream and she knew right away what i was screaming about. and my dad had to find it and kill it and even my dad said it was a big spider because sometimes i think they are bigger then they really are.

big or small I hate spiders probably because they are just nasty. they eat bugs but so do bats so i wish all the bats would eat all the spiders. nobody would miss spiders except mayeb spiderman but hes not real so it doesnt matter. I once wasnt afraid of spiders i used to play with daddy long legs and pull their legs off, im not sure when my intense fear took root but if i had to guess it would be somewhere between third and fourth grade. i havent had anything particularly tramatizing that has happened to me with spiders. so i dont technically have a reason to be scared of them but they are the scariest hting god ever created. just the word spider freaks me out. just this past weekend i was at bible study and i was sitting on a couch and Jordan was looking at me and he was like youre not by chance afraid of spiders are you? justhose words were enought to send me flying across the room screaming and sure enough there had been a spider on the wal behind my head. I knew right when he said that somehow and i was out of there! no creepy crawly things are going to be crawling on me!! I would rather die by getting shot then have spiders crawl all over me. spiders ew who likes those? nobody. they are gross and hair and have 8 legs! who has eight legs? only spiders which is disgusting. MAYBE I WOUKLDNT MIND THEM SO MUCH IF they didnt have eight gross grimy legs. if they had four legs an looked like an ant or something maybe they wouldnt be so bad. also the fact that they seem to float in the air on their web is extremly frightning. their web is gross to like if i walk through a spider web even if there is no spider then i will freak out and feel like i need a shower. it seems to cling to you and you brush it away and it just sticks somewhere else and its so flexible you pull it and it just gets longer and doesnt come off. its unnaturla and gross. nothing about spiders is good. they could all die and the world would be better off. if i could find a way to kill all spiders besideds bomboing the world i would.

ant. i like the movie ants. its kind of sad how the wasps make them igve up all their food. but ehn the ants fight back and go to war with the wasps. the caterpiller is my favorite how he turns into a beautiful butterfly and everyone thinks hes beautiful when before he was just a fat old catterpillar. th lady bug is funny to bcause hes a man but hes a lady bug lol and he has a beard and i cant believe i just wrote lol but it was because i was literlally laughing out load so i think thats acceptable. well its my writing so i can say lol if i want to so ha! anyway back to ants...... hmmmmmm well i remember they stock piled a bunch of food and the wasps took it all which was really mean and a think a flood destroyed the rest of their stock pile for them. it was a pretty good movie but its been awhile since ive watched it so i dont remember all the deatils so im going to make up my own story. once upon a time there was a pony. he liked my little pony which was interestng because he was a boy and an actual pony. he wished his mane was blue and purple and that little girls would play with him and dress him up everyday. he was a a plain old beige pony until one day around easter time he saw some little girls decorating easter eggs and he ran over there and spilled all the colors on him self he ran to the pond to check his reflection and he couldnt believe how beautiful he was! he was blue and green and pink and rede and purle and orange! all the colors he had always dreamed about becoming. he pranced around the pasture and was very happy. im finally beautiful he thought,. now i will get alot of attention and everyone will be my friend and play with me! but that night the rain came and when the poor pony woke up in the morning his colors had washed away and he was just a beige old pony again. he was really sad. he thought for once i had goten my dream and then the cruel world took it from em. the moral of the story here is to not use semi permant hair dye. it will wash out and your hair will be faded and you wont be a pretty pony any more. so go get your hair professionaly done and pay the extra, it will last longer and you will be a pretty pony longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment