Monday, March 17, 2014

This image is colorful and it had three lizards. one is short and stubby looking and kinda fat and one is all twisted around like he was playing twister. the other has colorful horizontal stripes running down the length of his body. theres a blue feather in the middle of the three lizards with white polkadots. its shadow is under it. it looks like the lizards are on a wavy table cloth that is red with colorful stripes. some lizards have three fingers and some have four. all the lizards have a shadow.


I would rather be sleeping in a hammock on a beach in Cancun. It would have a white soft sandy beach. I would be strung up between two wavy palm trees and there would be a slight warm wind in the air. The waves would be softly crashing on the beach as I was rocked to sleep in the hammock. I would have consumed my body weight in margaritas and so I wouldn't have a care in the world.

There is white sandy beaches with small round sea shells nestled in the sand. The waves are blue with a white foam on the top. The tall palm treas are topped with long bendy green leaves that sway in the wind. The rough brown bark was from the top to the bottom.

The air smells like salt and sand. the hammock smalls like tanning lotion. the sand smells like wet dirt almost. the margarita im drinking smells like tequila and limes with mango. the water smells salty and a bit fishy. my towel smells like sun and sunscreen. My shoes smell sweaty.

The beach tastes gritty and gross. the water tastes like pure salt. The hammock tastes cottney and my margarita is ice cole and mango like.

the wind feels warm and soft. the sand is dry in places and moist and moldable in others. the water is perfectly cool and wet. the hammock is soft and gently rocking. the margarita is cold and refreshing.

the beach sounds quiet and peaceful. the waves crashing against the shore and the soft chatter of people way down the beach floating to me on the breeze. I can hear the clanking of the ice in my glass as I drink my margarita. I can hear sea gulls crying out and screaming to everyone to get off their beach.


the beach makes me feel relaxed and sleepy. I love just doing nothing.Its also fun because im in cancun and I can get drunk which makes me happy. Any beach would make me happy because the weather is warm and its sunny and its hard not to be happy when its sunny and warm.

Once upon a time there was a girl named Mckenzie who really wanted to go to Cancun. So she saved up her money and took a flight out there for spring break. When she arrived the soft wind hit her face and she knew she was in paradise. The first thing she did was get an ice cold margarita. When she heard the ice clang in the glass she was excited to get down to the beach. She ran to her room and threw on a swim suit and took her maggrita down to the sandy beach. Once at the beach there was a beach boy with lots of margaritas. so she had like ten then decided after her long flight she would take a nap in the hammock. So she fell asleep until night where she partied until morning them slept until 2 pm and did it all again the next day. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment