Wednesday, February 12, 2014

My Credo
I believe in the power of wishing. Not in the wishes themselves but just that fact a person can be brave enough to think just for a second what they truly desire is within grasp. on any give day or night many of my close friends and my dad will randomly get a text, but its always at the same time. 11:11. This is the magical wishing number! all the numbers on the clock are the same! when and if i catch it I immediately make a wish, it means in that moment I can stop whatever I am doing in my crazy life and dream, only if just for a second. I also jump on my phone and send a text to the last person I was texting because I want to spread the power of the wish. You don't always get everything that you wish for, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't dream, it doesn't mean you shouldn't try to accomplish your dream. Whenever I happen to glance at the clock and I read 11:11 I just know that God is reminding me to slow down and take a breath and dream alittle.

No comments:

Post a Comment