Friday, March 28, 2014

The night sky is amazing. I love looking up at all the stars. I could do it for hours. there are just so many. Its crazy to think the stars could be dead. The light we see could be old. Thats it takes so long for the light to reach us that it could be thousands of years old and that spot in the sky isn't really even there. It makes Aurora over Iceland picture, a winner in the 2nd International Earth and Sky Photo Contest on Dark Skies Importanceme feel small when I look at the sky because compared to the universe my life and my problem in the wold are miniscule. It makes me want to do something big something so big it could leave an impact in the world far longer then I will be on it. I don't know what, or how, but I want to make a difference when I look at those stars. I want to leave a light shining in the darkness long after i'm dead just like the stars do.

No comments:

Post a Comment