Wednesday, April 9, 2014

32 Day Challange: Eating Healthy

 Because I know that eating healthy will keep me on course to my goals, I promise myself that every day for the next 32 days I will take the following action: I will cut back on fast food and make more meals at home.
I will incorporate more vegetables and fruit in my diet and drink lots of water.
Action plan:
Grocery shopping for fresh veggies and fruit
carry a water bottle so I won't buy pop
bring a healthy snack with me to class so I don't eat pizza from the cafe

4-9-14
Yesterday I went grocery shopping and bought bananas and oranges and tomatoes and salad for my fresh fruits and veggies. I also got whole wheat pita bread and turkey for sandwiches. For healthy snacks I got apple sauce which is only 70 calories per serving and sweet potato chips which are 110 calories per serving. The only unhealthy things I bought were chicken pot pies because I'm poor and they were two for 88 cents. But for a light lunch of 320 calories they aren't horrible. I also drank 4 glasses of water yesterday but I haven't drank any today.
 4-10-14
Today I drank three glasses of water and only got a drink from strarbucks, I made all my meals at home. For dinner I made pork chops and fresh asparagus.

4-11-14
Today I made breakfast pizza with whole wheat pita bread and nutella and bananas. I am gearing towards eating clean, I was researching it last night and I am going to attempt to eat more whole foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment